Welcome to ToTG!



December 19, 2013

Shape Trace

Shape Trace is a maddeningly frustrating game, so much so I can't put the tag "fun" on this post.

You'll be shown a shape and then be asked to use your mouse to trace the outline:


The big trouble with that normally easy task is when you start, the shape disappears and you have to do the trace from memory:


That was my best effort, and it still wasn't good enough to move on to the next level. I'm not sure just what excuse I should offer up, because I'm not drunk nor am I hungover...maybe I should go get tested for Parkinsons? (seriously) It's not that I can't recall where the lip of the bowl was, it's that I cannot get my mouse to cooperate.

I never was much good with an Etch A Sketch®, either.


A "bump" from 2009.

4 comments:

Barb said...

when I tried it I realized thye wanted you to trace the entire shape not just the top. Go back and try it Mike, it's not hard to get a 7/10 if you trace the outline of the whole bowl.

Barb said...

This game was a big hit with Coll. I had to pry her away from it this morning. The game has a few curves it throws at you, like making you draw backwards or at super slow speed.
Go back and give it a try , it's pretty cool.

Mike said...

All right, I'll do that when I get a chance.

Thanks for posting! Hug the Bean for me.

Barb said...

Passed that hug along Mike.
Coll had me come back and let her play this one again for a bit. Guess this link get's book marked 'cause she loves it.