Welcome to ToTG!



December 9, 2013

I Want to Punch This Quiz

I take these quizzes and save them to a Notepad document to post later because I don't like to publish too many of them in a short space of time on the blog; I must have taken this one after participating in a political forum and been really annoyed. I generally only get aggressive when someone is aggressive to me first.

If I'm aggressive, it has to be George Bush's fault.

You Are Aggressive

Your anger and cynicism have morphed into something more extreme: aggression.

You find it easy to be annoyed, and it's almost as easy for you to lose your temper.

While it does feel good to get out a little low level anger now and then, aggression can be dangerous.


If you can't control your temper, you could end up hurting yourself or someone else. Be careful! 



2 comments:

Barb said...

Everything is George Bush's fault. ;)

Mike said...

Of course it is; why, just yesterday George Bush ran over a dog in front of my house, made a bird poop on my windshield and convinced my cat to hack up a hairball on my slippers. He also caused the Cowboys to lose last night.