Welcome to ToTG!



December 19, 2013

Right Addy, Wrong Sex

Took the link out; I didn't click on it and I certainly wouldn't want you to do so, either. As always, though, I left in the email address in hopes they get as much spam sent back to them as they send out.


Daisy O'Neill   Daisy@thwllbawr.com
 
Hello Mike,

I’m just a simple woman like you are trying to raise my kids decently and make my husband happy.

Not too long ago, I also had an annoying boss in my daily agenda.

Thanks God, it’s not the case anymore :) Today I am confident, relaxed and truly happy.

I couldn’t have done it without my friend, Carla, opening my eyes.
So here I am, trying to become a friend of yours, showing you all the things that changed my life.

I’m talking about a few hours a day to raise your living standards.

You’ll be able to spoil your kids, surprise your husband and dedicate some time for yourself
Have I made you curious? It’s all in here, so just click!

 Your entrance ticket here Mike

I’m quite new to this too, so I’d love staying in touch, watching each other’s progress :)

Daisy

3 comments:

Carolea said...

!after years at msn, learnt not to click links!

Mike said...

Well, you usually can see the link down near the task bar if you hover over it w/ your cursor. One thing I don't like is how many use obfuscated links or use those link shortening services like TinyUrl, but I just saw an addon for Firefox that will let you see the actual link before clicking on it.

Barb said...

Daisy sounds a bit dim, don'tcha think ? ;)