Welcome to ToTG!



January 19, 2010

Shuttle Edutation

Regular visitors to this blog know I like to post the best of the NASA photos I get daily in my Google reader. Today's photo isn't a spectacular image of the shuttle taking off, nor is it a glorious photo of the universe from the Hubble telescope. No, it's a rather boring shot of a few astronauts watching a technician demonstrate the maintenance of space shuttle Endeavour's thermal protection system.

What I found amusing was the title of the post, and I got a screenshot of it in case NASA decides to change it:



I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work on the NASA website.



UPDATE: Just noticed they've changed it.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Some how I hear a deep southern twang, a la Jethro Bodine from the beloved Beverly Hillbillies when I read the word "edutation" in is post. No offense intended towards my southernly friends on here. ;-)