Welcome to ToTG!



June 7, 2010

Persistent Posting Problems

I've been getting an error msg. when trying to post over this last weekend and earlier today. The Blogger Status page said this:

We're aware of isolated access issues in certain regions within the US. We're investigating this now and will follow-up as soon as we have more information to share

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

It's now got this additional update:

Update, 12:30 PST: This is now fixed.

Cool, not that I was agonizing over it. MSN Groups taught me patience, along with quite a bit of other stuff, some about HTML and a lot about people.

Blogger has so little downtime, I can't remember ever being more than a little bit perturbed with it. I came close earlier when replying to a post and got the error msg., but what I typed went through. I've almost gotten out of the habit of copying any post before I hit send like we had to in Groups. I participate in a few forums that use the IntenseDebate software and they've been buggy at times, so I was still copying my text just in case.

Nice day here, starting to warm up some. I really need to get out and mow later.

Still, before I send: Ctrl-A, then Ctrl-C.

No comments: