Welcome to ToTG!



June 17, 2010

Castrating My Dad

No, this isn't a post about that; it's about a post in this blog coming up near the top in a Yahoo search.

The post mentioned my dad and I castrating hogs and when the Yahoo search engine trawled this site, it picked up on those words "castrating" and "dad". I was "worried" that Google might have ToTG up near the top, but it's not on the first several pages for castrating dads OR hogs.

Thank Goodness.

The only time in my life I had even a scintilla of a thought about that was when my dad was taking female hormones as a treatment for his prostate cancer. Dad told me the Dr. said the medication would also have a detrimental effect on his sex drive. Since Pop was nearly 70 at the time... we both had a little laugh at that. (although I hope I'M more worried about getting sex than cancer if I reach that age) One of the side-effects was that he started growing hair on his head again after his hairline had been receding for years.

I'm growing bald now, but I wouldn't take the trade, y'know?

Just got me to wondering, though, about something that's highly subjective:

Which is more perverse, people looking for information/stories about castrating their dad, or someone wanting information on "sister's feet" ???

1 comment:

sharintexas said...

I don't think I would ever think of either combination for a search of any kind. But, there are some even stranger folks out there in this world than me! You get some of them on this blog, too! LOL!!