Welcome to ToTG!



May 1, 2012

Russian Through My Vacation

Moscow?  Really?



Your Summer Vacation is Moscow

You are vivacious and high-spirited. You take a breezy approach to living your life.

You take life by the horns and are big on taking a chance. You aren't going to sit at home bored!

You are a truly extroverted person. People matter to you, and you get so energized from socializing.

You are downright amusing. Your odd sense of humor gets people laughing.


I've been to the Moscow in Kansas and I never want to go back. We played a football game there when I was a junior in h.s. and there was freezing drizzle all through the game. We had them down 20-0 at the half. Kansas football had a rule that if there was bad weather or one team was handily beating the other and both teams agreed, the game could be stopped at halftime. When our coach came into the locker room after talking with the Moscow coach and told us we had to keep playing, I quickly changed my soggy socks for my dry "street" socks. They became soaked in a matter of seconds and I went home with no socks, chilled to the bone and shivering on our old, cold ancient bus. I've been miserable since then, but that's in the top five of all-time misery.

Here's one of the best Beatles songs, IMHO. The best one with the song and footage of the group in Russia had the embed code disabled.


No comments: