Welcome to ToTG!



May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Pre-posting this one seven months before my birthday. I hope I'm not alone when this is posted.

Hard to be romantic when there's no one to be romantic with.


Good grief, I must have been feeling particularly sorry for myself when I scheduled this.



You Are a Romantic







You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.

Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.

You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.

You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November


3 comments:

sharintexas said...

just thought I'd pop in here and tell you Happy Birthday!

Joanne Casey said...

A belated Happy Birthday!

Mike said...

Thank you both!