Welcome to ToTG!



December 23, 2012

YouTube Scam

I've been getting dozens of these messages in my email account over the last few days. They have obfuscated links that don't go to YouTube but to some .ru domain.

If the Russkies had put the same effort into Communism as they do into these scams, they wouldn't have lost the Cold War.

I should have saved all the email addresses of the scam mails, but I just deleted them from the junk mail folder.  Here's this one though, in hopes their fellow scammer/ spammer spiders pick it up and spam THEIR email address.

susan@fork.arvixe.com

5 comments:

Barb said...

What a nice idea! Here's hoping that
susan@fork.arvixe.com gets spammed out of existence.

Mike said...

I got another one from billy.howard@vm9.avt.net.pl

Mike said...

susan@ks3095542.kimsufi.com

Mike said...

claudia.bertolini@dolores.es.34web.net

Mike said...

ablp@b2-10.unixbsd.info