Welcome to ToTG!



December 21, 2012

goosehumps

I was getting the code for the R.E.M. video ( post below this one) at YouTube and started listening to a few more of their tunes that had been uploaded. I generally don't read the posts under the videos because outside of Facebook, they contain some of the most stupid comments I've ever read on the 'net. I did happen to catch a glimpse of this one, however, and it made me literally laugh out loud.



Now, I realize the poster isn't a native-born English speaker, but it's still funny.

I've heard them referred to as "goose bumps", "goose pimples" or even "goose flesh" but never "goosehumps".

I immediately thought of this.

2 comments:

Barb said...

That's what I thought of too. I also snarffed my coffee when I read what you posted.

Mike said...

Fly United!