Welcome to ToTG!



July 10, 2013

What Religion is Your Bra?


This joke came in a weekly newsletter I get and I started to post the text version and while looking for some bra clip art to accompany it (not a very good selection; I thought maybe a Madonna pointed type would be funny to go along with the joke)I found the video.

It reminded me of when this was posted somewhere in an MSN Group - the joke was semi-funny, but the comments under it were even funnier. Several of us made additions to the list and they were better than the original ones. I didn't save the comments (or if I did, that was several computers and failed hard drives ago) but maybe we can get some more contributions.

One of my entries was the Pentecostal bra with two pockets - one for the snake and another for the strychnine.

OK, not all the comments were funny.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I remember that thread in the old MSN groups. Can't recall any of the replies but I bet there were some good ones. I sat here wracking my brain and only came up with this:

Atheists go bra-less and Agnostics pretend not to notice.

Lame, I know.

Carolea said...

good ones.

Mike said...

The Islamic Bra: Those aren't boobs, they're bombs.