Welcome to ToTG!



July 19, 2014

I'll Just Wait For the Video

I found a place to watch some first-run movies and thought I'd d/l this one - not for sure why I was doing it, because I didn't really care for the FIRST Thor movie, but...

I started the download and after a half hour later, was wondering why the d/l hadn't finished and saw that it was going take a little while longer....


Seems as though it's really true crime doesn't pay, it also takes a long, long time.

64 bytes/sec?  My last dial-up connection was faster than that.

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

That made me laugh. It will most likely be available in other formats in 143 days! That many minutes would be too long for me to wait!

Mike said...

Yeah, it will be out on video by then...and maybe in the discount DVD rental section of Hastings!