Welcome to ToTG!



August 17, 2014

Possible Purple Pride

You Are Bright Purple

Your brightness is sensitive and emotional. You feel very deeply, and you are connected to the world.

You find perspective and wisdom in the world. You don't react quickly, and you absorb everything going on around you.

You remain hopeful about all aspects of life. You are especially concerned with justice and quality of life for everyone.


You are real with everyone you meet, and you allow yourself to be vulnerable. You would put yourself out there, flaws and all. 


 


Not so sure this really represents me;  I don't feel all that deeply and most of the time I feel disconnected to the world and seldom find perspective and wisdom in the world...at least on the 'net.

I'm also not that hopeful;  in fact, I'm fairly pessimistic about most everything except the Cowboy's chances of making the playoffs - and I'm sure I'll be disappointed once again, so maybe I'm not so optimistic after all. 

I like to think I'm "real with everyone I meet", but I really don't allow myself to be vulnerable.  I do "put myself out there, flaws and all" because I am what I am and if someone doesn't like me for who I am, well then...that's their problem as far as I'm concerned.

I do like purple though, the color of royalty and along with gold, my h.s. team colors.  Purple pride!

No comments: