Welcome to ToTG!



August 23, 2014

The Big Gulp

I've already forgotten what I was looking for (I've slept since then), but one of the results was Yahoo Answers and I clicked on the link to see if it really did provide an answer. Whatever it was, one of the answers was so incredibly stupid I clicked on the profile to see other answers by the person and got this:


I know they were trying for cute by saying "** gulp" (although they should have written it as *gulp*) but it was a big-time FAIL.  Whatever else the person had posted must've been really bad because Yahoo normally doesn't delete stupid comments or else they'd lose half or more of them. 

Yahoo isn't the worst about people making stupid comments, though;  YouTube wins hands down, followed closely by Facebook and IMDb.

No comments: