Welcome to ToTG!



March 29, 2015

Cheap Trick

This was in my spam folder earlier:

I've seen thousands of other ones just like it - as I'm sure most of you reading this have, as well.  Still, it got me to wondering;  can there really be a trick to...well, "do the trick"?

I don't know many tricks;  oh, I know a few simple card tricks, but I doubt they'd be enough to get a woman romantically interested in me.  I can juggle - just three items, but that's probably more of a skill than a trick.  I can spell "Mississippi", but that's more of an exercise in spelling than a real trick.  Wait a minute, I can wiggle my ears - a "talent", I suppose, but it COULD be classified as a trick. 

You reckon I could get a woman to sleep with me if I wiggled my ears while juggling and spelling "Mississippi"?

Probably not. -sigh-

This would normally call for a related video, but a search of this blog shows I posted it not too long ago:

I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick

No comments: