Welcome to ToTG!



March 7, 2015

Wrong Place, Wrong Shirt

First, let me say I usually like to post the link where I found a particular 404 page, but even though I just found this one a couple of days ago, I've already forgotten where it was and I didn't save the URL.  So, I went to TinEye, the image search service, uploaded the image and found 85 matches.  Apparently it's used all over the 'net and not just on the site where I found it. (whatever that was)  I saw it was also used in a progressive political site to disparage "tea baggers".

("tea baggers", the progressive pejorative used for conservatives, not just the ones who adhere to the TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party "platform", which is basically lower taxes and smaller govt.  You can count me in as a "tea bagger" then, even though the term first came into being as a homosexual sexual practice.  I'd much rather be gay than a progressive, anyway. It's obvious that progressive political site is run by and frequented by ugly, bitter, man-hating lesbians)

Anyway, I thought this one was clever. (click graphic for larger view)



Yep, I'd say the guy is definitely in the wrong place.  With - or without-  a shirt like that, I'd rather be in Hawaii.

No comments: