Welcome to ToTG!



July 5, 2008

' 56 T-Bird

From yesterday's (July04) car show in the United parking lot.

I really liked this car; it wasn't trailered in, but driven and was very clean.



I never wanted a Caddy. One of these would do just fine.



I really enjoy looking at the specific details of a car, especially on these older ones.



The outside of the car looks as stylish as anything built today, but the interior is definitely '50's tech. It too was neat and clean, just dated.



It caught my eye right off the bat, and I had trouble getting photos as it was one of the most popular vehicles in the small show.



The owner said there wasn't any particular story behind it; he saw it and bought it because his wife liked it. He said he had been offered 40k for it, and I don't blame him for turning it down.

No comments: