Welcome to ToTG!



July 22, 2008

Oh wow, man!

The local United grocery store is selling a new product, all natural Brownie Bites.



I'd say they were natural all right.



The description says "with the natural nutty boost of hemp".

I don't know about the "boost" because I'm afraid to try them. I'd hate to fail a drug test because Alice B. Toklas started a new line of desserts.

Aw what the heck, I'll give 'em a go. Just a second...

Hmmm...not for sure if I'd describe them as "nutty". They're more "woody" tasting.

Like a tree, not Harrelson.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Funny you should post that this week. I was at a cookout this weekend and someone brought their "special" brownies. I decided to steer clear. It would be just my luck that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts would decide to drug test all it's public employees in September when I go back to work.

Alison said...

Oh I am so curious now and want to try just one , but unfortunately there are none to be found here in Cyprus, well Im sure the special ingrediant can be found on its own but not blended into a brownie , oh you American have everything , wonder if the sniffer dogs would go crazy at the Post Office if you shipped me some over ; )