Welcome to ToTG!



May 1, 2009

Analyze This!

Shortly after I started this blog, I ran across some "blog analyzers" and put this site to the tests.

The first one I tried was o'Faust, which was supposed to tell me what famous author's writing this blog resembles.

My first result was this:

(click pics for larger/clearer view)



I wasn't for sure what to think about the result; I wasn't displeased that it compared my writing to the classic Wizard of Oz, but wondered why I got such a low score...surely there was some other famous author to which I could compare with a better rating.

Taking it again today, I got this result:



Hmmm, a better score, but now instead of being the Wizard of Oz, I was Alice in Wonderland!

I also checked TypeAnalyzer to see what sort of writing it thought I had. The first test said I was this type of person from my writing:




It was a bit off-putting to be classified as a girl, according to the graphic. After I took it again, this was the result:





Totally different result, but at least I'm a grown up woman now!

There was also a gender analyzer that was interesting:




Yessiree, I'm 99% man!!!

Taking it again a few months later:




Ooops, now they are less sure this blog is written by a man.

What else could I expect, though? After all, I went from being a Wizard (pay no attention to that blogger behind the curtain!) to a weird chick who talks to a rabbit.

Move over caterpillar, gimme a hit off that hookah.

I gotta message for these sites, and don't even have to put it on a cake.

1 comment:

The Local Malcontent said...

According to o'Faust,

"Quoth the Raven,
..."
I am 40% like Edgar Allen Poe, and

NOW I'm really scared.
I've read alot of Poe's works,
my favorite being "The Cask of Amontillado".

The Macabre Malcontent