Welcome to ToTG!



June 9, 2009

ToTG Trivia Tournament

Test your big brain with the new

ToTG Trivia Tournament


This was always a hit in MSN Groups, so I thought it would be a good addition to this worthless excuse for a blog.

I will try to change the categories every week, unless the easy general trivia is what most everyone wants. Something new since I last played is the option to give the same questions to each player or a completely new set each time. For now it's the same questions, but that can be changed if anyone bitches desires starts cheating.

There's an updating scoreboard in the right-hand navbar with a link to the quiz.

Sign up, it's easy to do! When you've done that, you're ready to play.

After hitting the "start quiz" button, the quiz will start; it's a timed quiz, the faster you go the more points you score. (that's where the scrollwheel comes in handy!) There are ten questions. Wrong answers take points away; unchecked questions count as a wrong answer.

Good Luck! You'll need it playing me!

ToTG Trivia Tournament



A "bump" to try to get others in the game!

5 comments:

Mike said...

Wow, Local Malcontent is in the lead!

The Local Malcontent said...

As I said Saturday, "Not Surprised".
Why can't I play 10 more?!!

Mike said...

I dunno, guess it's because it's a ten question quiz.

When did you say "Not surprised?" I just put this quiz in last night.

Barb said...

I'm in!

Barb said...

Thanks for putting a link right on the front page.