Welcome to ToTG!



June 20, 2009

May 15th Storm Vids

Was just going through some vids at YouTube and noticed there were several new ones taken during the May 15th storm I wrote about in "Dodged a Bullet" and "Friday's Storm".

This first one is from a tornado watcher's vehicle, taken just a few blocks from my house. (I'd already left by that time, headed away from the storm, although I did give some thought to trying to take some photos...the first huge hailstones changed my mind for me, though)




These next two are vids of one of the tornados that touched down. The first one was shot just off of Hwy 60; I think the second one was on the opposite side of the storm; it looks to have been shot on Hwy 282, just a few miles from where I grew up.



1 comment:

Barb said...

These always scare the bejeezus out of me although I can't help but watch them.