Welcome to ToTG!



February 1, 2010

And I'm Due For Overhaul




You Are Totally Whimsical



If you were a car, you'd be a sweet ride. You like to cruise through life in style.

When it comes to the road of life, you slow down and enjoy the scenery. You don't want anything to pass you by.

You love to drive, as long as you aren't in a hurry to go anywhere. You always prefer to take the more interesting route.

You never like it when driving is a chore. Driving should be fun, not stressful!





Most of these quizzes are crapola, but this one hits pretty close to home. I was torn between several cars, even selected them to see what the results were, but what this one says is the most like me.

I wouldn't buy a red convertible, though. I think I'd want it in silver, maybe white, even yellow.

No comments: