Welcome to ToTG!



February 8, 2010

Baba O'Riley - The Who

Was a little bit disappointed in The Who's Super Bowl halftime performance last night, but then I thought about how it sounded pretty good, all things considered. I cut my musical teeth on The Who and would prefer to remember them at an earlier time.

Heck, I prefer to remember myself as a much younger guy.

There are already YouTube vids of the legendary group's performance from last night, but I like this one from several years past:

1 comment:

Alison said...

That sure was a great vid, yes must agree I was also disappointed in the Whos' superbowl performance but guess I shouldnt have been shocked as we all know what a few years can do to our capabilities Roger looked like he was having a hard time pulling the whole thing off,but heck I nearly bust my gut this morning trying to tie my shoelaces getting ready for work , however I like listening to them on YT and suspect their music will be legendary for a long time.