Welcome to ToTG!



May 18, 2010

If I Swam Very Fast....

I'd probably have a stroke.






You Are the Breaststroke



You are a happy and content person. You try to enjoy every day and every moment to the fullest.

You don't push yourself too hard, but you do try to stay consistent.

Slow and steady does win the race, and because of this, you're miles ahead of everyone else.

You live mindfully and intentionally. You take every decision seriously.





I don't think Billy Squier was singing about swimming in this tune

The Stroke - Billy Squier

2 comments:

resagreen said...

No, he wasn't talking about swimming in this song. He was talking about the business world and how you have to stroke the hands of the higher ups in order to get anywhere in the entertainment business.

Mike said...

Followed your profile, and without doing any sort of research at all, will take your word on it!

To be honest, I couldn't even remember the words and didn't listen to the song all the way through after I posted it. I post these things often in a series, with some sort of theme or connecting word. "Breastroke/The Stroke" and having a stroke if I were to swim.

Sometimes I try for punny and fail miserably. -grin- Be glad I didn't try to do some horrendous alliteration!

It's not my favorite Squier song, although I have it in my mp3 library. I really like "Everybody Wants You" and "My Kinda Lover", even "Fast Times" better than this tune. The first two would most likely make my top 100 fav. songs of all time.

I like music, but am no expert and appreciate your input on Billy Squier.