Welcome to ToTG!



May 30, 2010

The Taco Test

Another quiz, because it was my birthday yesterday and I'm feeling lazy this Sunday






You Are Hilarious



You are light hearted and fun loving. You look forward to each new day.

You are easy going and happy. You enjoy everything in life.

You are a person of strong taste. You are adventurous in what you like.

No one would describe you as hot-headed. You maintain your cool no matter what.





This really wasn't fair; in the last question,

"What extra would you like with your taco?"

The choices were: Guacamole, Queso or Sour Cream. I chose sour cream, but I'd like all three on my taco, plus shredded lettuce and a few bits of tomato and onion. I think of a taco as a "Mexican hamburger".

I chose chicken for my taco, but would settle for any of the other choices, although I've never had a fish taco. I've never seen them offered anywhere around here.

No comments: