Welcome to ToTG!



May 3, 2010

When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees



That vid had the best sound quality; this one is from a live performance.

You know how certain songs remind you of places and/or people? This tune reminds me of a lovely young lady I dated many years ago. It was "our song". Regrettably, I was a little too wild for her. -sigh- I run into her sister now and then around town and she says her sister asks about me when they see each other. It always makes me think "what could've been" and how my life would have been different now. (perhaps not for the better, but it WOULD have been different, I'm sure)

When I see one of my aunts, she almost always reminds me about something I said before my first (blind) date with the girl. "Is she a good girl?" asked my aunt.

"I hope not." I told her.

No comments: