Welcome to ToTG!



May 11, 2010

Ham Dogger

From the site:

Ham Dogger

Make a hamburger with a “hot dog” twist—even stuff it!
The hit of the BBQ! With Ham Dogger, it’s easy to shape a hamburger like a hot dog. Even use with veggies or ground turkey to create family-favorite twists on a hot dog!



They’ll be clamoring for these clever hot-dog shaped burgers, so be sure to make a bunch! Use lean ground beef, turkey and even veggies to create a healthier alternative to preservative-laden franks...they fit perfectly in hot dog buns. The cylinder holds ¼-lb. of meat and shapes it like a hot dog. Makes it easy to stuff with cheese, avocados, onions and more to create a 6” gourmet burger with a surprise inside. Durable plastic; dishwasher safe.

The thing isn't expensive ($7.95) but it seems to me the "ham dogs" could be shaped with something else...like your hands? Still, a pretty clever idea and I wish I had thought of it.

Ham Dogger

2 comments:

Barb said...

This one made me laugh. And yeah, would have liked to be the one who invented/marketed that one...sort of like the pet rock. So simple.

sharintexas said...

I gotta try those! I'll be shaping them with my hand though.