Welcome to ToTG!



September 19, 2012

Just Don't Judge Me By My Cover

You Are a Book
You are a very intellectual and logical person. You like to think, and a lot of your thinking is quite deep.

You are both philosophical and idealistic. You think it's interesting to imagine how the world could be.

You enjoy spending a good deal of time alone. In fact, you tend to go sort of crazy if you don't get your space.


While you may seem distant, you care very deeply for humanity. You're trying to figure out how to save the world. 


3 comments:

Barb said...

I'm a newspaper. Go figure :S

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

I could probably be any of the three, Barb.

The questions aren't always applicable to everyone, Laura. Seems like far too many times they're geared towards females. That question didn't apply to me either, because I seldom go out, but when I do, the answer would depend upon where I went. "Go out" is vague...where to? The bar? To a cafe for breakfast? A restaurant for dinner? My answer would be different for each one...and I would choose beer for the first, not wine.

I put these quizzes just a notch above horoscopes - they're just for fun. And, like horoscopes, they tell the taker what they want to hear.

Only recently have the quizzes start showing the different results. (some do, some don't) If you'll click on any of them, it would be hard to disagree w/ any of the results. Before they started that, I used to go back and change some of my answers just to see what the result would be...sometimes it would be different, sometimes not. Sometimes I could give a multiple choice answer to the question because it would be true...or even choose "none of the above" because none would apply.