Welcome to ToTG!



September 2, 2012

I'm Thinking

Of this oldie but goody.



This won't mean anything except to those of us who used to frequent the now-defunct MSN Groups. The post titles were in response to a woman making a post in the off-topic board "I'm Thinking of Changing My Nickname". As you can see, *some* of us thought the topic was hilarious and decided to poke a little fun at her. What was even funnier than the responses was her indignation at the rather gentle ribbing.

I don't remember who gorgeous was, but I do remember SPIRITDAVID and his spats with the CF management team, always good for a chuckle.  I also remember RVSnowbird, an older man who lived in an RV and was looking for female companionship.  I remember that last about Snowbird because he had specific criteria, very strict, with weight limits and the woman had to be several years younger than himself.  (I figured he needed someone younger than himself and in better health to take over driving duties and the weight limit?  Maybe his RV had poor springs, who knows?)  Brad, or "Binky" is no longer with us now, he was a great guy.  I don't know what happened to Quinduno, either, but he probably blew a gasket if he kept up with his vendetta against authority.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my word, that brought back a flood of memories. I remember that series of posts. Some people just can't take a joke! Oh, and that Quinduno guy, he was a trouble maker for sure! ;-)

sharintexas said...

I wasn't even in that group but I also remember that Quinduno guy. Wonder what pot he's stirring now?

Mike said...

Quinduno once told me that his daddy told him that if you stir "it" up often enough, you're bound to get some of "it" on you.

Carolea said...

ROFL