Welcome to ToTG!



February 28, 2013

My Music Personality

I like Mozart and Metallica, AC/DC and Adele, Clint Black and Black Sabbath, so I figured my music personality would be more bi-polar, but....

Some of the questions I could have answered with "none of the above".

Your Music Personality is Upbeat and Conventional


You love music that is easy to listen to. You like a catchy melody and a few good hooks.

The types of music you tend to gravitate toward are top 40, pop, oldies, country, and soundtracks. You don't have to look far to find music you enjoy.

Of all the types, you are the most agreeable. What makes others happy tends to make you happy as well.


You are also the least open to new things. You tend to have plenty of things you like, so you don't seek out novelty.

It's likely that you are quite content with yourself and your life. You are confident in who you are.


You are social and easygoing. You like to be a part of a group, and you value harmony. 


No comments: