Welcome to ToTG!



February 13, 2013

My Beer Personality

I was a little surprised at these results. I'm not a Heineken drinker and in fact, always thought that brand tasted a little "skunky". To be fair, I might never have had good, fresh examples of it.  Another similar test said I was Budweiser, which has always been one of my least-favorite beers.

In all honesty, I'm not much of a drinker, beer or otherwise. When I DO drink, it's not for the taste.

You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.

You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.

Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.

Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.


Besides getting the beer wrong, the other results might very well be true, esp. about blathering on when I'm drunk. I sometimes turn into Cliff Clavin when I drink.



No, not much of a beer drinker, but I do like this song!

I Like Beer - Tom T Hall

3 comments:

Carolea said...

Bud lite



Share on Tumblr


You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.
In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!
You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.
You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience. don't really care for lite beer, but if free I'll drink it!

Mike said...

I used to have a friend who, when we were discussing the best brands of beer, said "I really love OP Beer the best of all!"

"OP Beer? What's that?" I asked.

"Other People's".

Carolea said...

I go for OP beer also!