Welcome to ToTG!



February 16, 2013

Not Exactly a Comedy

But I'm watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets .... for probably the twentieth time. Not really "watching" it because I'm sitting at the computer but it's on behind me.



You Should Watch a Comedy

You are a fun loving person who is able to laugh at all aspects of life.

Some may think you're light-hearted, but you're also able to be amusingly dark.

You can see both the best and worst in people. More importantly, you understand how absurd life can be.

You find a well written comedy to be intelligent and even insightful. Anyone can make a good movie, but only a genius can make a hilarious movie.


I'd agree with the results. I DO understand how absurd life can be. Well, I understand how absurd MY life is.

I haven't watched a good movie in quite some time.  Oh, I've watched movies, but none of them have been too good.

Yeah, should watch a comedy.   The only comedy that's coming on is Beetlejuice and I watched it (again) not too terribly long ago and that will do me for that particular movie for about five more years.  It wasn't all that great the FIRST time I saw it.

Too bad I can't sit back and watch my love life.  It's laughably non-existent. -sigh-

3 comments:

Carolea said...

Romance......You are highly sensitive and emotional. You are easily touched by a story.
Your ideal romance movie is sincere and realistic. You want to feel moved.

While some may fun of romance movies, you feel sorry for them. They are lacking in empathy and acceptance.
A true romance makes you feel, dream, and even love a little bit more. And there is nothing cheesy about that. ~ Valerie is here so We watch true crime or swamp people~ Hubby and I like old westerns

Mike said...

I got really tired of Swamp People. If you could hear Troy, he's always saying "Chute 'im, CHUTE 'im!" That's every episode, along w/ someone coming close to getting bit and anxiety about an upcoming storm or getting lost or running out of gas or worrying about not filling all their tags.

Yep, grew tired of that one, along with the other shows about catfish "noodling"/hand catching. I DID like Swamp Loggers, but they took that one off the air. I don't care for Ax Men.

I sort of like Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold, but I'm wondering how much of those are scripted to create some make-belief drams.

I still love Deadliest Catch, but I'm afraid it will too soon be more fiction than fact.

I kept meaning to write a big post about those reality TV shows, esp. after getting sick of Little People, Big World, a show I used to enjoy until it started being 100% fake.

I haven't watched a western in a long time. I have quite a few CDs, though. I really don't watch a LOT of TV, even though it's on most of the time. (mainly for "company")

Mike said...

drams=drama.