Welcome to ToTG!



February 24, 2013

Don't Double Dip!

I just noticed an odd thing on this blog's Feedjit counter; someone had multiple hits on the 7-Layer Mexican Dip recipe I had posted quite a few years ago. I've never checked search engines, but that post must be up near the top when people are looking for that particular recipe because it's one of the most-visited posts. (sometimes even more than "gay dwarfs" or "sister's feet".)



I wonder what would cause that? I'm sure they didn't click the post that many times, so it must be some sort of glitch.

Whatever it was, it reminded me of this classic scene from Seinfeld. (the best version didn't allow for embedding, so I had to settle for this one which cuts out the scuffle between George and the other guy. Still funny, though.)



No comments: