Welcome to ToTG!



March 17, 2014

I Should Be a Fat Irishman

You Should Eat Irish Food

You are a seeker and sharer of comfort. You want everyone to feel content and happy, including yourself.

You tend to be both a mediator and peacemaker. You don't anyone to feel excluded or alienated.

You are social, but only when it comes to the people you've grown close to. You like to surround yourself with the people you love.


A great day doesn't have to be special for you. Doing ordinary things is very affirming. 


 

3 comments:

Barb said...

The quiz told me I should go to a parade. Too late and for the record, I'd rather go drink a pint.

Mike said...

I really didn't care for any of the results, but I guess I got the correct one. I've not had much true Irish food, but I'm sure I'd like it. My title was prob. a bit insulting and I didn't mean it that way.

I got a post from "The Art of Manliness" yesterday in my reader telling the correct way to pour a pint of Guinness. I've had that beer before, but wasn't impressed. To be fair, what I had was prob. old, just like most imported beers around here. It's getting better, though; the local United sells a lot of imports and some look like they move off the shelves relatively quickly.

All that said, I haven't had a beer in over a year. I took some beers out of the fridge the other day; I had bought them this last summer when a cold beer sounded good on the hot day, then I just never got around to drinking them. The expiration date on them was Sept., I think. Too bad I shave my head b/c I used to like to rinse my hair w/ old beer, made my hair shiny and stripped any residual shampoo out of it.

Carolea said...

I got eat food also. They have a few Irish Pubs here. We were out and I was planning on having 1 green beer. But it was pouring down rain.