Welcome to ToTG!



March 24, 2014

Honest Slogans

I don't remember when I first discovered Honest Slogans and started subscribing to it in my reader, but I always look forward to the posts. This has been one of my favorites, a more recent one:


They've all been funny, but this one really made me laugh:

 
There are just too many to post all my favorites, but thank goodness there's an archive.

Many thanks to the webmaster Clif Dickens;  we had an email exchange after I had asked permission to link to his site and to use a few of his creations; I told him his Axe parody hit close to home, that I used it but wasn't particularly proud of the fact.  He admitted that he also used the product.  I'm so glad, I didn't want to throw away my last purchase of it.  People might not like my scent, but they darn sure wouldn't like the scent that it's sprayed on to cover up.

Honest Slogans

No comments: