Welcome to ToTG!



March 17, 2014

I'm Still Hanging in There

Hello, all sports fans and athletic supporters! (and the last is the "proper" term for jock straps, just in case you didn't know)

These are the worst sort of 404 pages; I got a new post in my reader from a Dallas Cowboys fan blog Blogging the Boys, but when I went to the site to read the rest of it and any comments that had been left, it wasn't there and had been deleted shortly after it had been posted.

This happen more frequently on a few of my recipe sites; I don't know what happens, but I suspect the author re-reads their piece and sees mistakes or decides there are too many/not enough photos or something else they didn't like. Sometimes they're re-posted, sometimes not. I don't know why this article was deleted; from what I read, it was good writing and made a lot of sense...unusual for most Cowboys fans and/or writers.



No comments: