Welcome to ToTG!



May 2, 2014

But Not in a Bar

You Should Dance to Country Music

You may like to dance, but it's only because you like music. And for you, dancing is all about your partner.

You don't need some slick moves to get out on the dance floor. You're mostly concerned with not embarrassing yourself.

You are a bit shy, and you don't like to draw too much attention to yourself. You would rather hang back in most social situations.


You are the type most likely to dance in order to make someone else happy. And you're not about to enter a dance off anytime soon! 

 

How to Do the Texas Two-Step

I Can't Dance- Genesis

2 comments:

Carolea said...

You are expressive, emotional, and downright intense sometimes. You feel very deeply.
You may have your moods, but you don't keep them to yourself. You are a very social person.

You love to be in the center of the action, and you're definitely not one to just stand by and watch.
You are hardworking, but you make your work look effortless. You seem like a natural in whatever you do.

Mike said...

Yours was You Should Dance to Salsa Music, Beary.

I'm not much of a dancer and esp. not dancing in a bar. I get a little angry when some drunk cowboy elbows me or having one hit on my date when I'm in the bathroom. I do like to dance, but just not very good at it.