Welcome to ToTG!



May 9, 2014

The TV Dinner Test

You Are Sweet

You are an ambitious person, but you temper your ambition with compassion and cooperation.

You would like to be successful, and you'd also like to help others as much as you can on the way up.

You seek balance in your life. You know you have a dominant personality, and you avoid coming on too strong.


You are more sensitive than you seem. You take criticism personally, and you are easily hurt. 


 



Not sure this fits me, but the thumbnails were so small on the selection page, I couldn't tell what was what. I'm still not sure what this is, but I thought it was chicken nuggets and rice w/ bits of carrot...not a bad meal, IMHO.  The image info says it's sweet and sour chicken, so that's OK by me. (I'm sweet sometimes, sour others and chicken all the time) Most of the rest, even though I couldn't tell what they were by the image, sounded good by their info.

The one dinner I didn't consider was the Mexican food one;  I like Mexican food just fine, but I never had a Mexican TV dinner that was any good.  For one thing, they don't evenly heat in the microwave, not even with a rotating turntable - the rice or beans will be scalding hot and burnt while the burrito is still frozen in the middle. 

No comments: