Welcome to ToTG!



May 1, 2009

Don't Forget the Pic!

Makes me angry to get these spam/scams. Makes me even angrier to get them without photos.



Hi! My name is Olga Savenkova and I am live in Moscow, Russia. I am looking for a friend. I have a photo if you want. No need to reply here as this is not my email. Write me at : OlgaSaven@gmail.com. I am waiting.
Olga.

Here's the email from the header. daleharsh99@email.com

I wrote "her" back, asking for a photo. I'll update this post if/when I get one.

Wow, went for nearly an entire month without one of these Rusky women wantin' to hook up with me. Thought they'd forgot all about me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i got the same mail as u today LOL

Mike said...

This thing wasn't up for thirty minutes and I already had half a dozen hits on it.

Thanks for dropping by...come back when you can stay awhile!