Welcome to ToTG!



August 9, 2007

Chain Chain Chain

Chain of fools.

Well, ONE fool, that's me.

I have so much stuff in my garage, I can't get to my lawnmower. (Doofus move # 45,689 this year) I got Dad's mower, but I guess it sat so long the gas varnished up the line because it never ran very well.

So, I bought a new one; not a nice one, just a Wal-Mart special, 125 bucks. Since I couldn't put it in the garage, I have been storing it on my front porch. I had a brand new gas can w/ a couple gallons of gas in it sitting by it and someone stole it the other day.

So, back out to WM I went and purchased ten foot of chain and a padlock. The chain is now wrapped around a corner post and through the handles of the gas can and the lawnmower.

Funny thing though, the gas can disappeared the same day the young thugs and their parents moved out just down the street.

Anyway, that's why I haven't posted to this blog...I've been angry as hell. I need to chain up my emotions. *sigh*

No comments: