Welcome to ToTG!



July 10, 2009

Marcia Marcia Marcia!

Brady Bunch Feud

Maureen McCormick, who played Marcia on "The Brady Bunch," claims Eve Plumb, who played her sister Jan, is upset because McCormick claimed they had a lesbian affair on the set of the '70s sitcom.

McCormick, blogging this week on Fancast.com, said all six Brady "kids" were invited to reunite on the Oprah Winfrey show in September: "All of us said yes except for one person, Eve Plumb, who used to be my best friend but now apparently wants to distance herself from the show and, most troubling, from me ... I have no idea why, unless she's mad at the joke I made a few years ago that we'd had a lesbian love affair. I made the crack to be funny — and for shock value. I'm sorry if she took offense."

McCormick "joked" about their sapphic sex last year just before her autobiography, "Here's the Story," was published. The "joke" made the book a best seller.

Plumb's agent, Mark Measures, downplayed any animosity: "No one from 'Oprah' called. We haven't turned down anything. There is no feud."

Then and Now

Marcia Brady / Maureen McCormick



Jan Brady / Eve Plumb



What you need to do Jan, is whack Maureen in the nose, preferably with a football.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I agree...O Marsha! LOL

Anonymous said...

more drama from the Brady Bunch? looks like nothing has changed...

Mike said...

Looks to me like Eve Plumb hasn't changed her hairstyle in what? 30 years?

I always thought it was "Marsha", too, Shelley, and after reading this story then searching for the pics, found out it was spelled "Marcia".

I used to have a hookah, btw. Dunno what happened to it.

Thanks for posting!