Welcome to ToTG!



February 8, 2009

55kg of Love

Hi dear friend =)

I really love having a good time and I'm looking to find someone to do the same with me. I do belive we all are destined to find the perfect match why not try it this way. " I am a great friend so in turn I have amazing friends. I love to laugh and have a good time.

I want to tell you something about myself in this letter. My name is Marina. My height is 173 cm and me weight is 55kg. My eyes are blue. I have blonde hair. Two lives that meld together as one in a wonderful, shining example of true love for and appreciation of each other...a soulmate, a kindred spirit who knows what they are waiting for in life...

Is the beating of your heart lacking the echo of the one who makes it resonate thru your soul and skip a beat when it is held next to the heart of the other who feels the exact same way? If so, you know what to do!

Please reply on my personal e-mail: tremania@yahoo.com

I finish my letter here now. I will wait your answer, do not forget!

With the best regards Marina.



Dear Marina,

Thanks for your recent mail.

Before we get too involved, I'd like to know why you sent me TWO photos, one titled "Marina" and the other "Marinka"? Is that your sin twister twin sister? If it's a two-for-one deal, count me in!

On second thought, I'm not sure I'd like my heart held close to another. That would mean I was dead and it would be a bloody mess, wouldn't you say?

BTW, you call that "blond" hair?

Regards,
Mike

P.S. Next time when you send an email, please misspell some more words or fracture your English a bit more...you make it awfully hard for me to poke fun at you. I was going to write you a poem, but I couldn't think of anything that rhymes with "centimeter".

Nothing I could post on this blog, anyway.

2 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

Hi dear friend =)

You really need to read this:
Translating Womens personal ads.

It explains alot. A. LOT.

Going to go find your email addy now, Mike; keep your beating heart to yourself, please....

Mike said...

Too funny, that link.

I'll keep my heart in my chest, for sure. I def. won't lend it out to a Russian spam scammer.

Thanks for posting!