Welcome to ToTG!



February 16, 2009

They Leave the West Behind!

I just can't seem to shake these Russian women. (although I've been told I have Russian hands, as well as Roman fingers)



Good afternoon!

My name is Elmara. I am alone woman. I am 30 years. I live in Russia.

I search for the serious man for love and a family. I wish to find clever skilled man who can present to me love. My life is boring and senseless now. And I hope, that you can fill my life with love.

I search the husband a long time. But all russian men, whom I met, men are thoughtless and false who want only sex from me. But I am not a toy and I do not wish to play. I want serious relations and family. I got tired to be alone.

I send you my photo. And if you search for serious relations, as I, if you like my photo, I will wait your letter.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: dearblondwoman@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Elmara.


Dear Elmara,

I'm sorry but I can't help you. You see, you want a "clever, serious and skilled man" and I fail on all counts. Also, I am afraid that I am just like the Russian men you have encountered, i.e. "thoughtless, false and only want sex".

We DO have something in common though: both of our lives are "boring and senseless".

Dos vedanya Tovarisch!

Mike

P.S. If you're tired of men thinking of you as a toy, you might consider getting a toy, if you catch my drift.
You'll still be alone, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wot a HUSSY", she sent me the same e-mail today, she's got no idea wot makes the world go round. Women give sex to get love, while men give love to get sex.... I always thought that women need a reason, while men "JUST NEED A PLACE". Bob

Barb said...

Isn't "Bob" shorthand for Battery Operated Boyfriend ?

The Local Malcontent said...

Hey, buddy~!
Word about you is sure spreading around Russia fast.
I can only imagine how hot the telephone wires are, during cold Moscow nights.
Way to go! I love these posts.