Welcome to ToTG!



February 20, 2009

Yuliya Love Me!

If Yuliya only give me a chance:

Another admirer from Russia

Hello!

My name is Yuliya! I am 29 years old.
I addressed in agency acquaintances. When I have specified, how I
search for type of the man. Me have told to approach in 1 week. When I
have again come to agency of acquaintances, to me have told yours
email adress. I am a teacher and i like my work very much.
I work with children and Now I have an opportunity to write to you I am an
interesting, beautiful, kind and single young lady. I want to find my
love, my half and want to marry him. I am looking for a man who will
fall in love with me and I will fall in love with him. I have never
been married but I dream about it. I am fond of children and I dream
about a happy family with the beloved man. I am interested in music,
cooking, reading, traveling and others. I know English very good and
can easily speak!!

If you are interested in me please write me on my e-mail: melkaya999@yahoo.com

Please write me and I will send you my photos.
I wait for your letter very much.
Yuliya.



Dear Yuliya,

Before we continue this relationship, I want to know one thing:

What is the "agency" you're talking about?

The KGB? The CIA?

Maybe I need to contact the FBI, ya think?

"I am interested in music, cooking, reading, traveling and others."

And "others"???? What kind of marriage do you want?

Plus, there's this: "I know English very good and can easily speak!!"

Uh, don't flatter yourself, honey.

Regards,
Mike

No comments: