Welcome to ToTG!



February 6, 2009

Oh, Olga on the Volga!

Man, these Russian chicks are HOT for me!


Hello
My name is: Olga I from Russia city: Permit washing a photo To me 27 years and I very much would like to find second half for very serious relations To me have told that on the Internet is possible will get acquainted with the good person for an opportunity creation of family.

At me a lot of familiar which have got acquainted on the Internet with men have left abroad because loved each other I very much would like to create family. I not when was not married and I have no children.

But me of it therefore very much would be wanted try to find the man of the dream I very much would wish to be friends of you and if it is pleasant to you washing a photo write to me I shall necessarily answer you and to this I shall be very glad.

I very much to wait the letter from you

At us very much a big difference in time but I shall try to speak with you as it is possible is more often


Please write to me on my personal e-mail: otaliya@rambler.ru


It is a lot of kisssss
Yours Olga



Dear Olga,

Thanks for your mail. I have a few questions before we get married, though.

I'm glad you want me for the second half, but what happened to the first half? If I want someone who only shows up for a half, I'll stick to the Cowboys, thanks all the same.

You say you want the "man of the dream". Don't you think you should dream about someone more than once to take such a serious step as marriage?

What was that about men who have left abroad? I left a broad once; met her in a bar, but all she wanted me to do was buy her drinks.

For reply waiting, I am. (damn, now you got me talkin' like Yoda)

Love and kisssss to you too, even some hugggs.

Mike

P.S. Don't worry about washing the pictures; the dirtier they are, the better I like 'em.

3 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

KILLER P.S., dude!

I wondered the same thing about washing pictures.

Mike said...

I oughta do some of these spam mails like I used to do the Nigerian spam scammers and write 'em back, mess with their heads. I had one of those guys just about ready to send ME some money, I think. -grin-

Thanks for posting!

Mike said...

Oh yeah, forgot to add that I always post their email address in hopes the spambots will pick up on them and deluge THEIR inbox.