Welcome to ToTG!



January 16, 2013

Ouch

I burned my hand on one of those Dinty Moore cupboard meals last night, was steak tips and brown gravy.  I was carrying it in to sit down in front of the TV to watch a movie when the gravy slopped over the top and scalded my hand.  Most people would have dropped it, but I didn't let go as the gravy kept pouring onto my hand.  Hey, I was hungry!

The bad news is that it still hurts today.  The good news is I expect the hair on my palm won't come back.

2 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

Priorities.

Will you purchase Dinty Moore again?
We had sausage and sauerkraut, frybread and tea. Come on by, we got plenty.

Mike said...

Oh yeah, I'll purchase the product again. No need to blame them for my own clumsy-ass mistake.

They're actually pretty good, esp. for the price and convenience. Like most processed foods, they have too much sodium, but other than that, they're really good.

That sounds good! I've always disliked sauerkraut, but I realized the only kind I ever had was at school and was from cans, the flavor wasn't bad, but the texture was like tape-style dental floss. I love cabbage and expect I'd like the "real" stuff.

Hope all is well with you and yours.