Welcome to ToTG!



January 8, 2013

Look Out Below

I'd like to be a bird if for nothing else as to be able to fly over *some* people and crap on them.  I'd also be a bird who was constantly flippin' one.

You Would Be a Pet Bird

You're intelligent and witty, yet surprisingly low maintenance.

You charm people easily, and they usually love you a lot more than you love them.

You resent anyone who tries to own or control you. You refuse to be fenced in.

Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and entertaining

Why you would make a bad pet: You're not interested in being anyone's pet!

What you would love about being a bird: Flying, obviously

What you would hate about being a bird: Being caged


I had another "bird" quiz in here a while back, but the music video posted along with it has been taken down. This isn't the full tune, but it's funny.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Lmbo , that certainly woke me up today .

Barb said...

Better than that original, and I don't usually say that!

Mike said...

I really like Family Guy. I only started watching it a couple of years ago. Conservative forums were up-in-arms when Rush Limbaugh "appeared" on the show (voiced his character, actually) because the show has such a liberal "bent", but while that's not really debatable, it also pokes a LOT of fun at liberals.