Welcome to ToTG!



June 13, 2008

Curious Chinese Clipart

Note: These could very well be Japanese characters, but I couldn't get the alliterative title if they were. Just play along, 'kay?

I recently ran across these Chinese character graphics. It was neat to see my name in Chinese.




If I ever make it big in China, I'll be able to sign autographs. I'll need to brush up on my calligraphy, though.

Of course, my name doesn't have any lucky symbols in it.

There was even a female name, although the Michelle I dated should've had the character for "devil" in it. (maybe it does, I just don't know)




Found several other men's names:











It's funny--to me--that Carl and Bill look very similar, having the exact same second character. (which looks like a milk can, doesn't it?)

I'm not for sure if this next is for the name or religion.



I tend to think it means the religion, because I then found these:







It Luke like they left one out.

1 comment:

Mike said...

That certainly was a long row to hoe to only wind up with such a stupid punchline.