Welcome to ToTG!



June 10, 2008

Sneaky See-Through Super-Hero

I'm told I'm fairly transparent anyway....

Your Superpower Should Be Invisibility



You are stealth, complex, and creative.

You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.

A mystery to others, you thrive on being a little misunderstood.

You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!

Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

My super power is the same as yours:

"Your Superpower Should Be Invisibility."

Maybe that's from all the years we tried to stay invisible when Dad was on one of his tirades. It didn't usually work, but we tried, didn't we?

Mike said...

Baby John was my superhero, my guardian angel.

Y'know, I don't see too much wrong with liquor, not for people who can handle it, but sometimes I think you should have to get a license before being allowed to consume it.