Welcome to ToTG!



March 7, 2009

A Bag For Your Bags

I just returned from a trip to the local Dollar General; didn't buy much, just some paper towels and plates (ah, the life of a bachelor)I also needed some trash bags and while looking through the selection, I noticed a new product.

It was a bag in which to keep the plastic grocery bags. It was shiny and slick and came in various colors and cost something like three dollars.

I suppose it is a good idea and they'll probably sell like hotcakes.

(if you're handy with knitting needles, I suppose you could always crochet one out of plastic bags.)

I didn't buy one because I have a better idea.

People could do as I do, and put their bags inside another bag.

Maybe I should patent that idea?

3 comments:

Carolea said...

LOL thats what I do!

Alison said...

me too ( :
I have a habit of making each bag into a long shape and tying them into a loose knot so as not to make them so bulky stuffed altogether into the main plastic bag ...the habits of some folk are strange I guess.

sharintexas said...

It was always my job after Mother got groceries all those years ago to fold the paper bags and put them under the sink. I hadn't thought of doing that for a long time.
I guess technically we should ask for paper bags instead of the plastic ones?